THEY BROKE INTO GOD'S LABORATORY BILL GATES THE BEATLES RICHARD BRANSON MARK ZUCKERBERG

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

admin
Admin

-, male

THEY BROKE INTO GOD'S LABORATORY BILL GATES THE BEATLES RICHARD BRANSON MARK ZUCKERBERG

from admin on 04/01/2017 11:11 AM

round.jpg   RECORD.jpg    

TYRE OF EZEKIEL 1:15                                   RECORD

CD.jpg

CD

This is not the platform to call people Satanic,although much of Satanism is the perversion of the original plan of God.The wheel in Ezekiel 1:15 speaks of eternity or pepertual things to make it more plain.When God creates something He does that once and for all.A good example of a creation like the wheel is the sun.The sun will rise in the morning and set in the evening time without fail,like a wheel spinning all the time.That is how God creates things and then relaxes.Many people who are tapping into this power are people who are not even Christians and the Christians on the other hand blast the true order of God.Why is the record shaped like a wheel? Richard Branson bought his first island through the profit sales of Janet Jackson's 80s CONTROL album.Richard broke into God's laboratory.A song is recorded only once and then all that is left is the inflow of money.The Beatles also did the same.In the 60s after every 5 to 10 minutes a radio station or a man or woman was playing a Beatles song.That round record speaks of eternity.Paul McCartney is the richest pop recording artist today,his wealth is said to be valued at just under 1 billion dollars.Bill Gates,next.Many of his programmes have been available on a round disc.Every morning a hospital,a bank,a home,a school etc switches on a computer that uses Microsoft Software.As i was recording a pre-plan to this revelation i said,"Mark Zuckerberg can go to Hawai on holiday for three months and just rest without a care whilst facebook will run,every morning,afternoon and evening like a wheel".To my surprise Mark has a house in hawai.A prophetic anointing telling you that there are men who came close to what Adam in the garden of Eden had even without the actual original Eden experience.Adam found himself in a land with gold and fruit that he did not work for,the fall caused man to sweat for a living.As for me i want to break into God's laboratory now,in heaven,in the millenium,and forever in New Jerusalem.This of course will take the grace of God.By RAYMOND MAFUKIDZE.ACCESS THE FULL DETAILED THEY BROKE INTO GOD'S LABORATORY on a 30 minute downloadable audio book here View Store        DONATE TO GOLDEN AGE INTERPRETATIONS

TRADE NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE STOCKS like COCA-COLA,NASDAQ,FOOTSE 100 etc View Site

Reply Edited on 04/03/2017 09:57 AM.

« Back to forum